Polanik Competition Discus
The Polanik competition discus is available in nine different weights. Four of which are IAAF certified.
- Certain weights are IAAF certified
- Particularly robust
The Polanik competition discus – robust and corrosion-resistant
The Polanik competition discus is particularly robust thanks to its material construction. The ring is made from a special corrosion-resistant alloy and the shell is made of plastic with a fibreglass reinforcement. Certain weights are IAAF certified: 1 kg, 1.5 kg, 1.75 kg and 2 kg. The discs are perfectly suitable for training as well as for competitions.
- Ring made from a special alloy
- Shell made from plastic
- With calibration screw
IAAF certified versions:
- 1 kg, IAAF certificate: I-11-0493
- 1.5 kg, IAAF certificate: I-11-0495
- 1.75 kg, IAAF certificate: I-11-04972 kg, IAAF certificate: I-11-0499
The IAAF certified discus – order the Polanik competition discus today.